The holder of the Website http://www.adelante.info/ is ADELANTE KNOWLEDGE AND DEVELOPMENT, SL, as well as the owner and responsible of the files with the personal information voluntarily supplied by its users having adopted all the security measures Legally required for the protection of data and the privacy of its users.
The processing of personal data that is carried out through this Website complies with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 and with the security measures Which are applicable according to Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
Right of Information
If the user decides to request information on our Website, we will request the data strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which our Website is destined, which is the information and promotion of our services, all available on our website. In no case will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been voluntarily introduced on the Web.
The personal data that the user provides us will become part of a personal data file. Such personal data will be processed, provided the user has previously given his consent, which he provides by clicking on the "SEND" button and can revoke consent whenever he wishes.
Those who voluntarily provide their data to the owner of the Web by any means established for this purpose at any time, consent and accept to know in an express, precise and unequivocal manner:
- The introduction in the file and the treatment of personal data is aimed at the management of the request, request or consultation, and the maintenance of the relations between the Web and its users.
- That the user expressly authorizes the use of the data provided to send him, by any means of communication, including electronic, commercial communications, newsletter with information of interest, and communications reminder.
- You may at any time revoke your consent by directing a communication to the Web, through the channels established for that purpose.
Article 22.2 of the LSSI stipulates that data storage and retrieval devices may be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use , In particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data. In this regard, cookies may be placed on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future navigation. You can delete the cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for that purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies using the option to effect your browser.
Types of cookies used and purposes:
The Web uses third-party services for Google Analytics, who use the utmc, utma, utmb, utmz, utmt, cookies that are stored because the Web uses Google Analytics to see how web users make their visits .
In case you do not consent, you must leave the Web at this time or block the cookies in your browser as explained below. In case you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
Cookies excepted of information and consent: they would be those whose purpose is:
- "User input" cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User Security Cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- User Interface Customization Cookies
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
Classification of cookies object of information and consent, according to report of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as their own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time that remain activated in the terminal of the user:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information about users
We do register your Internet Protocol (IP) data assigned to the subscriber owner of the telephone line at the time of connection with the present Web, for the purpose of security and collaboration with Justice. The data will be kept by the service provider for the time set by the current legislation.
Access Rights, Rectification, Opposition, Suppression, Limitation, not to be subject to automated decisions and Portability
At any time, the user has the right to access their information, to rectify it if their data is wrong, to oppose any kind of treatment associated with maintaining the contractual relationship, to revoke the consent granted, to request the limitation or suppression of Your treatment, not to be subject to automated decisions, and to withdraw from the services of ADELANTE KNOWLEDGE AND DEVELOPMENT, SL
These rights can be made effective after accreditation of the personality in the forms and in the deadlines established in the General Regulation of Data Protection, directing a writing to the postal address that appears in the Legal Notice of the Web.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, if applicable, are in accordance with the regulations established in the General Regulation on Data Protection, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection Of Personal Character and in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.